You are here >Forum

Minimize

South African Worldwide Friendship Forum

Home  | Arcade  | Active Topics  | Search Forum
You are logged on as
CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Show the shout box
Share Options.. Share this page with others on:
Welcome to the #1 'Come Dine With Me South Africa Recipe' source according to Google.
Our Forum is filled with a world of information on Come Dine with me, including Season 2 & MasterChef, and We'd love it if you'd join us! You will find info on Contestant's, Recipes and even a few Spoilers. We'd appreciate if you could join us and share you views on the shows too.
Membership is absolutely 100% free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community today!! (Valid email required)
BTW. this message disappears once you've Logged in!
>South African Worldwide Friendship Forum >General >A special playground >

June 2020

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/13 18:03:21
Community Ranking : Friendship God : 1000100010001000100010001000
Total count : 9326

Sorry haven't kept this updated as I would have liked to, but none the less.

It is the 13th today, and today I needed me time.

So I ran my bath water added bubbles and ignored the world for an hour. Was just what I needed.

My son seems in better spirits today, and hasn't had a screaming match with me as yet.

We have already said goodnight, but now he has left the property. Hoping he returns soon.
I mean the weather is already at -3

Oi tog, wish everyone would understand we all need to keep warm and safe.

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/13 21:37:46

Good, just checked my son only went for a brisk walk around the block, said he was full from dinner and needed to unwind.
he has put his heater on, had a shower and now thankfully settled for the night, watching a movie.
Hope tomorrow is as peaceful as today was.

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/14 18:21:12

14th June..

Omg, can't believe today has been a Blessed day.
My son was in a normal happy mood. Helped me make lunch and even helped with the dishes.

When the time came to feed the furry family, he assisted. I feel that the meds are working as meant to work.

So Blessed....

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/15 17:47:43

15th June...

Wow what a Blessing, seems that everything is slipping back into place.
My son still has him moments, but as soon as he snaps he stops....
With the weather getting colder by the day, I worry about a lot of things, my son gave all his clothing away, horror...
Well I been speaking to groups etc, so far we have a few warm items for him, now he thinks he just he man dressing up... lol

Life could have gotten worse, just thankful for my support group.

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/17 17:35:22

Hi dear reader,

Yesterday was youth day, so I spent the day with my son. We had as a family sat down ate an amazing lunch prepared by our daughter. Simply delish...
My son's mood was calm, and he seemed to enjoy the company of the family, did his random mumbles and spoke a bit of nonsense, but looked at me. And stopped....

Well today it the 17th of June...
We had breakfast, and my son cleaned his room, awesome one less thing for me to do lol.
He wondered around the yard awhile, then put on his mask and went for a walk.
I will be honest my heart seems to slow down when he leaves the property. Until he returns.
But seems one thing has never changed, his timer for when to eat.
We had a peaceful day, stayed warm. Stayed indoors and hubby worked from home, I did a bit of cleaning and faffing.

Mother in law went to see her doctor today, her blood works showed the cancer count is less, but she has got 5 new lumps in her breast. So none of us felt like sitting around talking.
I went and sat and spoke to MIL, she is upset and says wish all this drama would end.
Her meds make her ill, but not too bad.

So that is much of my day..

Hope you keeping warm and staying safe, remember we all in this together..

Stay safe.

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/18 18:18:59

Hi there reader,

Well let me start off by saying last night I slept from 4am to 6am, something was worrying me. And I couldn't figure out what.
I just sat in the darkness and listened to the night, when hubby got up I prepped coffee and breakfast for him and our son.

Hubby started work, and our son started on me, he had a bad night and I was to blame for all his mistakes in life.
I tried very hard to calm him and get him out this mood, no luck.
What cracked me was when he said when he commits suicide his blood will be on my hands, with that I asked him to go to his flat.
I went to the bathroom, now known as the cry room.
I avoided him until lunch time, called him for lunch and he seemed to have calmed down.
But was still rambling.
I excused myself told him I was going to lay down.
He faffed on his car, and at 4pm he knocked on the kitchen door. I opened but carried on cooking. Only answering him when needed.
I think somehow he saw I was sad and wasn't in the mood for drama.
He behaved and after supper hugged me and said he loves me.

I know there will be up and down days, but I am human and trying all I can do to help him.
Still no hospital is admitting mental health patients.
So it worries me with what he would do to himself, they one can call the police, but there is nothing anyone is able to do right now.

I feel so drained tonight so wont be doing much posting.
Hope you all well and keeping warm

Stay safe...

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/19 10:33:51

Good morning dear reader,

Well today is an early start. It is freezing here today, so I sorted everyone out and told them I am staying in bed. Whoop whoop... been left alone so far.
Hubby busy working, in the sun room, but still has a heater on lol. The cat and our little girl lady (our Yorkie) are both sitting in front of the heater. Wise animals.

Mother in law has been fed, had meds and is in bed watching movies, told her to stay in bed it is cold. Went and took her dishes, she ate all her breakfast and is sleeping.

Our son, came in was rambling as usual but ate all his breakfast and drank his orange juice, I made him a flask of tea, and he is in his flatlet listening to music. Told him I will call him at lunch time.

So I finally have me time.
The house is clean enough for today, I am in bed keeping warm. And thought to do some posts. As I never know what today holds.

Think I settle down and watch a bit of Netflix.

Keep warm and stay safe.

Unity Submitted on the 2020/06/24 21:19:23

24th June 2020

Oh my goodness, I have been missing for a few days, CRISIS time....

First off happy fathers day to all for this Sunday that just passed...

And hi there readers...

Well I tried to do the right thing, so Sunday Morning I went to collect my grandson, so he could spend fathers day with his daddy...
What an amazing day, took him back to his mom at 3pm. All was going well...

Then MONDAY..... drum roll please...

My son came in to the main house at 8am, revving and ready for a war, swearing and shouting at me. I told him to leave to go to his own flat.
Next thing he packing up all his belongings went to his "dangerous friend" and slept in his car on the pavement. Let me tell you I had no sleep. My heart was broken.
I sent him a message early Tuesday morning, telling him to come home the door is always open.
People don't understand this illness, and sometimes we don't either.
I found out that he gave these so called friends his toolbox (valued at R8000. Because they his friends, oh my word. let me tell you that was me. I allowed him to rest and had a long think about this.
Then today, I went there to these so called friends, and because they druggies, offered to buy the toolbox back for R500. The accepted, so lucky that was a save...
Then today my son sold his phone, oh but I got plenty I can give him one. I refused so another fight.
Buy dinner time, my son seemed to calm down ate with us at the table took his meds and went to his flat, showered and is now warm in bed watching tv.

Some days I wonder how I manage, but everyday I find inner strength, know I need to be there for him

On the flip side, dearest mother in law has been so sweet to me today, and cried said she wouldn't cope.

Hubby is my tower my anchor and helps me beyond anything I have lived through.

So we see what tomorrow brings.

Not all is negative, I am coping and I am loved. I have my family and a good support group.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I know some days I ramble and others I am calmer. But none the less, I am me....

Stay safe...

Unity Submitted on the 2020/07/02 10:12:30

And poof....

JUNE IS GONE...

To read more, please join me in July 2020...

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    
Previous TopicNext Topic

Friendship Visits

Minimize
:Start:23:50:780 2x sql:23:50:795 Bot check:23:50:905 count done:23:50:905 Done:23:50:951