You are here >Forum

Minimize

South African Worldwide Friendship Forum

Home  | Arcade  | Active Topics  | Search Forum
You are logged on as
CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Show the shout box
Share Options.. Share this page with others on:
Welcome to the #1 'Come Dine With Me South Africa Recipe' source according to Google.
Our Forum is filled with a world of information on Come Dine with me, including Season 2 & MasterChef, and We'd love it if you'd join us! You will find info on Contestant's, Recipes and even a few Spoilers. We'd appreciate if you could join us and share you views on the shows too.
Membership is absolutely 100% free and registration is fast and simple so come on in and join our community today!! (Valid email required)
BTW. this message disappears once you've Logged in!
>South African Worldwide Friendship Forum >General >A special playground >

March 2018

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    

Unity Submitted on the 2018/03/20 22:46:40
Community Ranking : Friendship God : 1000100010001000100010001000
Total count : 9308

Hi dear reader.

Pull up a chair, chill and get ready for some news, both good and bad.

Well let me start with I am sorry this site was lost for awhile. A long while.
None the less we back. Our name has changed slightly, but the input will always be here.

In this missing time, so much has happened.
Firstly, Gremmy and I got another new car a Kia Picanto. He loves it to bits. Fuel saver, I got the J2 and it seems to be riding well.
In Dec last year for Christmas Gremmy and I gifted each other a swimming pool for me and an outside entertainment area for him. Loving it. As soon as I am able to I will upload a few pics.
This is the re start of this special playground, hope to see you back here soon.

Enjoy your day

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Unity Submitted on the 2018/03/21 12:50:51

Yay, today is a public holiday.....

So thought about been lazy and not doing much, a housewife can dream right...

Gremmy was out the house at 9am to go help Bikerboy with building a wall for their garage. So I pretended I didn't have a thing to do... then all of a sudden I thought well it is Wednesday after all, so the cleaning began.
Two clean fridge freezers done. Two freezers defrosted and repacked.
Then I started the normal clean up of the house.
Did a rush job lol. But hey it is after all a holiday day for me as well..

Hope you all enjoying today..

See you tomorrow...

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.

Unity Submitted on the 2018/03/22 10:20:59

Morning dear reader,

Well it is a cold dark Thursday morning here. So I am dressed warm and ready to face another day. Oh man I so wonder what today brings.
Gremmy went to help our children build a wall yesterday, took longer than I thought. But none the less.
Then a random text comes through, oh the cops are looking for your son. WTF my mind screams... they say he was working at some company in 2016, stole a computer and pawned it. almost 120km away... really...
My son has never worked for any company, and was living at home in 2016. People so like to stir the pot..
So now we waiting for this so called police officer to call us.
Will fill in more when I have more to tell.
So my two Yorkie's are cuddling with me on the couch in the room, warm and fuzzy.
Hope you all have a stunning day.

Blessings

Unity Submitted on the 2018/03/23 11:49:56

Morning everyone...

Friday .... whoot whoot...

Well it's still raining but the sun is fighting to come out. So hoping for a sunny weekend.
Tried to use the landline.... not working, thank goodness for mobile phones.
Still trying to find out the happening of the stupid phone call about some company my son worked at. No joy, so I have now contacted the Station Commander. Left a message, holding thumbs for that call now..
Well hope you all have an amazing weekend...
Be safe and keep dry...

Please Login To post    Page  of 1    
Previous TopicNext Topic

Friendship Visits

Minimize
:Start:12:39:415 2x sql:12:39:431 Bot check:12:39:478 count done:12:39:478 Done:12:39:509